Thursday 7 April 2016

Alphabet Soup

NOW I REMEMBER


A year ago I was doing some alphabetical stuff but for reasons beyond my control (alcohol and sadly some meningitis related childhood brain damage) I aint that organised

Anyway

Oh Shit this is great but goes bonkers at the end

Jackie Leven & Ian Rankin Irresistible Romance


J.Period & K`Naan Johnny Was

Get the whole shit here The Messengers

John Prine Lake Marie

Another lost great

Jesse Winchester Mississippi Your`e On My Mind

Jeffery Broussand And The Creole Cowboys Motordude Special

Joe Henry Our Song

John Cale Paris 1919

Junior Murvin Police & Thieves

Josh Rouse Quiet Town

Johnny Cash & Joe Strummer Redemption Song

Joe Strummer Road To Rock `N` Roll

Johnny Clegg Scatterlings Of Africa

Ah Hell these are all classics

Just enjoy

Love Jules


No comments:

Post a Comment